Lectures & Exams Registration
Print | Email
NYSC LOW COST SCHEME LEADING TO ASSOCIATE AND POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
HOW DOES THIS SCHEME WORKS
STEP 1: Obtain your application form for N1,000 (which includes Handbook)
STEP 2: Return your filled application form with attach photocopies of your HND/B.Sc
STEP 3: Pay N10,000 for training and examination fee, pick up your free study packs.
STEP 4: Sit and pass five courses of the institute professional examination II (Final Stage Leading to PGD Certificate & Associate Membership)
STEP 5: Pay N12,000 for induction fee after passing the institute Final Stage Professional Examination
1. The application form of N1,000 should be paid to the state coordinator
2. The training and examination fee of N10,000 should be paid to the state co-ordinators.
3. INDUCTION FEE: All students should note that the induction fee N12,000 should NOT be paid to ANY coordinator. The induction fee must be paid by the graduating student directly to any of the below bank account.
4. Original Payment: Teller should be submitted to your state coordinator
Access Bank Plc
A/C NO: 0006609089
United Bank for Africa Plc
Firs Bank Plc
A/C NO: 2026105668
Sterling Bank Plc
A/C NO: 0028489792
Zenith Bank Plc
A/C NO: 1013977073
1. All fees except the N12,000 induction fee belong to the Institute.
2. The Training Centre shall undertake the delivery of lectures to the students.
3. The Training Centre shall provide appropriate venue for the examinations.