CICRM welcomes all Businesses associated with the Customer Care, Call Center management, Customer Relation; Customer Services Management Profession to become a Corporate Member.
CICRM are committed to promoting such businesses to our members through our website and networking events which are organised periodically throughout the year. Corporate Members are given the opportunity to sponsor events organised and managed by the Institute such events include
– Student Awards Ceremony
– Consumer Services Conference
– Trade Services Expo
– Annual Dinner Dance and Awards Night
– Quarterly publication of our Customer Services Focus Magazine
Corporate Members are encouraged to submit articles or newsworthy items for publication on our website. This aspect is managed in two ways
– On the Public site there is a brief mention of the article and author
– In the Members Area the full article is published together with details of the author
A Corporate Member is entitled to nominate one main contact for their business that can represent their business at all CICRM events and functions. This individual may also serve on any sub committee of CICRM but will not have any voting rights at any AGM or other formal meeting organised by CICRM.
– Application Form N20, 000
– Membership Fee N 200, 000
– The annual fee for this membership category is currently N50, 000
Total corporate membership fee payable N270,000
You can Download Application Form after payment
Payment could also be made into the Institute official bank account at any of the branches of:
Bank: ACCESS BANK PLC
Account Name: The Institute of Customer Relationship Management.
Account No.: 0006609089
SWIFT CODE: 05750424