CICRM welcomes all Businesses associated with the Customer Care, Call Center management, Customer Relation; Customer Services Management Profession to become a Corporate Member.
CICRM is committed to promoting such businesses to our members through our website and networking events which are organized periodically throughout the year. Corporate Members are given the opportunity to sponsor events organized and managed by the Institute such events include
– Student Awards Ceremony
– Consumer Services Conference
– Trade Services Expo
– Annual Dinner Dance and Awards Night
– Quarterly publication of our Customer Services Focus Magazine
Corporate Members are encouraged to submit articles or newsworthy items for publication on our website. This aspect is managed in two ways
– On the Public site there is a brief mention of the article and the author
– In the Members Area the full article is published together with details of the author
A Corporate Member is entitled to nominate one main contact for their business that can represent their business at all CICRM events and functions. This individual may also serve on any sub-committee of CICRM but will not have any voting rights at an AGM or other formal meeting organized by CICRM.
4. Corporate Member:
Application Form N50,000
Membership Fee N200,000
The annual fee of N50,000
– Plus one Single certification is known as:
Certified Customer Service Organizational (CCSO)
Payment could also be made into the Institute official bank account at any of the branches of:
Bank: ACCESS BANK PLC
Account Name: The Institute of Customer Relationship Management.
Account No.: 0006609089
SWIFT CODE: 05750424